Saturday 14 September 2013

Bring The Party Home

   Scrumptious food, Television and a super fast internet connection are three of the very few things that make up my idea of a perfect weekend. So last night, when we couldn't satisfy our street food cravings cause of the rain, we decided to to bring the party home, with some bundee-like wonder.
   Taj Green Bawarchi is a 3 minute drive from my house, so we decided to pick up our dinner from there since I really wanted to share it on the blog, even though it is not essentially a bundee. I have tried their Biryani on more than one occasion, and have always gone back. If you are a spicy food lover like me, and love mutton so much that you don't mind getting more bones than meat, then the mutton biryani is a MUST TRY there.
   
     Anyhow so last night, we brought home Chicken Tikka Masala and Mutton Curry. Now I just mentioned that I love mutton, but this particular curry was a disappointment.
     The chicken tikka masala on the other hand, was the star of the dining table. Delicious, divine, ambrosial. Hmm. Words fall short to describe it.
 











I have always opted for take away there.
The three of us ate our hearts out for under Rs.300. (Steamed rice not included)
Address- Taj Green Bawarchi, Abids, Tilak Road, Opposite Bake Zone.
Home Delivery- 040 24767161, +91 9246522810


Have a delish weekend, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment