Saturday 7 September 2013

The Red Bundee

Seriously. Which one of you guys would NOT stop by a bright red bundee with an enormous board (well, going by bundee standards) that says home delivery. Home Delivery. I don't know about you guys, but I thought the whole bundee setting, but with the 'annas' in red tees and the see through glass through which you could feast your eyes on those delicous looking(understatement) chicken legs hanging by a rod were all very alluring, and hard to pass. Oh did i forget to mention the picture of the big chubby chef uncle's head?


Sadly I went in with too many expectations. Just like I do with movies. Damn trailers.

Coming back to FOOD, like I said. Too many expectations. Not that it was bad, I mean I did finish what was on my plate happily. Except the chicken 65. THAT tasted nothing like the chicken 65 I have been eating for the past 3 years. Loved the masala that came with the chicken leg piece. See picture below. Now, need I say more?




                                                                  ''Chicken 65''

Garlic Chicken

Vegetable Fried Rice

The garlic chicken was really yum too. That, and the veg fried rice. Only big disappointment was the chicken 65. Not a big fan of their chicken leg piece either. But for that masala, I would gladly order it again. 
Their specialty is Macaroni. But unfortunately, I only saw that AFTER I had already eaten, so if you go there be sure to check that out.Even though the place is called ''Tadka- Hyderabadi food corner'', most of the things on their menu are Chinese dishes. So don't be fooled. 
  
It is a new bundee, and alot of people go there to eat during their lunch break, so they must be doing something right. I for one, loved their service.

Umm.. well, don't go for the English. Go for the food.
  Address- Opposite King Koti Road
  Timings- 12pm to 11pm
  Peak hours- Afternoon lunch time
  Lesser crowd- Post 7pm
                 
                                                                        Happy Eating!

                                                            

2 comments: