Thursday 26 September 2013

Exclusively Chicken

About time I posted about my favourite bundee in Hyderabad don't ya think?
 I have been satisfying the non-vegetarian in me at this bundee for as long as I can remember. It only serves chicken 65, chicken tandoori and parathas(plain), but it's the best I've eaten ever. What they cannot overwhelm with quantity, they overwhelm with quality. For all you hardcore bundee hunters, it shouldn't come as a surprise that I'm on about the chicken bundee in Abids, Rama Krishna Theatre road. Akbar .Yes, That one.
   So I couldn't get pictures of the scrumptious chicken tandoori, cause they had run out of it,* Be there before 10pm if you dont wanna miss out on it* but I have had it on many occasions, and its definitely a must try. Next time I go there, (and I most definitely will), I will put the pictures in. Until then, happy drooling over the chicken 65.

                                         
                            Not your quintessential chicken 65. HEAVENLY nevertheless.






                                                             Dive in everybody!
BURP!


No comments:

Post a Comment