Thursday 12 September 2013

Raju Anna Ki Bundee



If you've ever eaten at Raju anna's bundee opposite Rama Krishna theatre that is open all night, you will know what I'm so jumped up about. I just had the BEST dosa I've ever eaten in my life tonight at that bundee. And that is really saying something, cause I am someone who's breakfast, every second day is Pragati's dosa.

 You guys NEED to go check this place out. I ordered for a butter paneer dosa, without much expectation, cause I am a total non veg person so butter paneer does very little to tingle the appetite. BUT man was I wrong!! That dosa. Fit for king.

I absolutely loved the masala and chutney on the idli too. A must try.

                                                                   Open all night

                                                             Raju Anna in the house!
                                         
The dosa I am in love with. You will be too.

So satisfy those midnight cravings at this bundee. You know what all to try. 

Oh about the pictures, excuse me for my camera battery ran out of juice because of all the shots taken at the Tarun Tahliani show I was coming back from. Took these from my phone, hence the poor quality.

Timings- 6:30pm -all night (Okay I just realised I forgot to ask what time they close)
Address- Abids, Opposite Rama Krishna theatre
 Stay tuned for more from Khaake Aaru...Happy Eating!!

2 comments:

  1. you've just given me a reason to finally make the trip to hyderabad. now, tell me about some biryani and kababs there. keep 'em coming; might as well relish the dishes vicariously through you till i can actually make it there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pavlov's experiment ka 'ringing of bell' if yknow what I mean. Dont need appetizers now, do we...mouth-watering food reviews. Waiting for more posts =]'

    ReplyDelete